Cosplay tip: Crepe Beards
You will need the following:
-Crepe hair (you can purchase this on eBay)
-Sprit Gum (Costume stores, makeup sites such as Kryolan,eBay etc)
1) Cut a piece of crepe hair from the braid and tease out the hair. You want the sections to be relatively thin so you can build up the beard gradually.
2) Apply spirt gum to small section, I usually start from under the chin and work my way up. Wait until the spirit gum goes ‘tacky’. You can determine this by touching the spirit gum with your pinky finger - if you see small ‘strands’ appear you know it is tacky.
4) Apply a small section of hair (you do not need to worry about the length just yet) apply pressure with the handle of your makeup brush. Repeat steps 1-4 until you get the desired thickness/shape for your beard.
5) Trim to desired length/style when the entire beard has been applied.
You can use this method for eyebrows, moustaches, ageing hair on bald caps etc. This method can be used for theatre and has been used in tv/film. I personally think it’s a cost effective way to make a slightly realistic looking beard.
Now you can have crazy beards for cosplay!
P.s I stole these images from google images but I’ve done this method many times for my Hair and Media Makeup course.
Great for either crossplay or if you want a beard for a costume but don’t want to grow one out.
no matter who u follow somehow doctor who sherlock & supernatural always end up on ur dash
Its supposed to be their happy trip to Jeju but this happened, lets pray for the victims and their families. I hope our full prayers and our full concern will be brought for everyone who was involve in the incident. STAY STRONG SOUTH KOREA AND HAVE FAITH IN GOD
Quick reminder that if somebody says they’re a boy then they’re a boy and if somebody says they’re a girl then they’re a girl and if somebody says they’re both or they’re neither then they’re both or they’re neither and you should respect that :))
when followers send super polite asks
DO NOT DISMISS A SOMETHING A CHILD IS PROUD OF. LOOK AT IT. POINT SOMETHING OUT AND TELL THEM YOU LOVE IT. IF A CHILD DRAWS YOU A RAINBOW, TELL THEM YOU LOVE HOW IT HAS RED. THEY WILL THINK “WOW. IT DOES HAVE RED. THEY LOVE HOW I PUT RED IN IT. I PUT RED IN IT. AND THEY NOTICED.” MAKE SURE YOUR CHILD KNOWS YOU ARE PROUD OF THEM.
- Strawberry - I’m in love with you.
- Cherry - I love you.
- Watermelon - I think you’re cute.
- Blueberry - You’re amazing.
- Kiwi - You’re pretty
- Rasberry - You’re hot.
- Plum - I would fuck you.
- Paopu Fruit - I would date you.
- Grapes - I could stay on your blog for hours.
- Lemon - You are my tumblr crush.
- Orange - I want to get to know you.
- Tangerine - We have a lot in common.
- Lemon - I wish you would notice me.
- Lime - I don’t talk to you but I really love your blog.
Show: _______ or ________ ?
Character: ________ or _________ ?
Pairing: _________ or _________ ?
Anything: ________ or _________ ?